Saturday 1 September 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen; Jackass of the week. 1st September 2012

Hello. I've not posted a weekly Jackass for the last 10 weeks or so. there is a reason for this, but it's none of your business.

Speaking of business, it's time to get down to some with Bionic Dance. Let's do this... 
(By the way, I have no fucking clue why the text here is centred, it did it automatically when I inserted the video, and now I can't align it left again. Whatever)



3 seconds. I timed myself saying the phrase 'you either have something or you don't'. 3 seconds is how long it took me to say it. so I have to wonder, how the fuck has BD managed to make that sentence last 7 minutes? That is basically all this video is; her saying the same thing over and over and over, each time slightly tweaking the phrasing or changing the wording slightly, then finding a clip of someone else saying the same thing, and then her saying it a few more times just for good measure.

I think the really problem I have with Bionic Dance is that she epitomises everything that is cringe-inducing about the new atheists movement, especially the one on Youtube. These self appointed champions of logic and rationalism spend there time saying the same things about how religion sucks and there's no god and high-fiving each other. Really, there just like the corner of dickish guys at a party who see an attractive girl and make a lurid sexist comment to her then congratulate themselves on being good with women. I'm an atheist, and I just find people like this embarrassing as they regurgitate the same clap-trap over and over and bang on about how awesome Christopher Hitchens was. Which he was, precisely because he wasn't the sort of person to make Youtube videos saying the same things over and over.

The only thing that got me through this video was watching the planet in the background close up on her and see if she got squished. Sadly it didn't and so we will have to suffer more from Moronic Dunce as she adds yet more inane drivel to her back-catalogue of 700+ videos.

However, Bionic Dance is not this weeks Jackass Of The Week although I'm sure her time will come.

This weeks Jackass has fought off stiff competition from Todd Akin, George Galloway, Clint Eastwood and even Richard Dawkins.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Jackass of the Week this week is: Julian Assange.

Go and face trial and stop conflating rape allegations with censoring free speech you absolute prick!


No comments:

Post a Comment